Most of February's favorites were eye products as you can see! I've been playing with a couple of new palettes that I really enjoy, and a few other products that I have reached for almost every time I've done my makeup.
- Sigma "Warm Neutrals" palette: This palette is from Sigma's "Enlight" collection. (You don't have to buy the full collection as the products are now able to be purchased separately.) It cost $39.00 and was purchased from Sigma's website www.sigmabeauty.com I did an in-depth blog review on this palette and I will link that review at the end of this post. I am so pleased with the shade selection, quality of the shadows and pretty much just love everything about it. No need to go into much detail, as you will see in the previous blog post...I gushed about how much I love it!
- Too Faced "Natural at Night" palette: I bought this palette the same day I purchased Too Faced's Chocolate Bar palette for my Instagram giveaway. I purchased mine at Ulta for $36.00, but you can also purchase this online from both Ulta's and Too Faced's websites; (www.ulta.com and www.toofaced.com) at the same price of $36.00. This is my first Too Faced eyeshadow palette and I am kicking myself for being so late to the party! (I'm sure most of you have seen this palette because it's been on the market for quite some time. However, if you'd like me to do a blog post about it, please let me know in the comments.) The shadows have a rich buttery texture and blend out quite easily. This is a great palette, especially for smoky looks.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Nude Pink": This is a limited edition color in the Color Tattoo line and is a matte pinkish nude. I'm afraid I don't have the price, and you may not be able to find it in stores because it was limited edition. (Sorry!) This was sent to me several months ago by a lovely friend on Instagram because I looked EVERYWHERE and could not find it. (Thank you Andréa!) The color is so close to my skin tone that I use this as a base for my powder shadows.
- Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner pencil in "Black Point": I purchased mine at Walgreens for under $2.00. This eyeliner is not retractable, so you will need to sharpen it. It is extremely creamy and glides on smoothly, but will set and won't budge. I love to use this to tightline and use in my waterline. Because it is such a creamy texture, you don't have to tug at those sensitive areas and it has great staying power.
- tarte "clean slate poreless 12 hr perfecting primer": I only have a sample size, but I will definitely be purchasing a full size! The cost is $30.00 for a full size and can be found at Ulta stores and website, as well on tarte's website www.tartecosmetics.com. This is a silicone based primer and it works the same, if not better, than Benefit's POREfessional in my opinion. It leaves no residue and works beautifully to help me blend in my foundation and to help it last all day.
- Red Cherry #DW false eyelashes: Love these! (I purchase mine from Amazon.com. The price varies, but they aren't expensive.) I don't wear false lashes regularly, but when I do these are one of my favorites. The lash band is invisible, they have tons of volume and length and fit my eyes perfectly. They are shorter on the inner corner and are longer and flare out towards the end. I don't do winged liner because I have hooded lids, so I will create a slight winged shape with my eyeshadow and by adding these lashes it really helps to lift the eye even further.
So those are my monthly favorites! I hope you enjoyed this post. Comment down below and let me know what your February favorites were! If you aren't already, please take a moment and subscribe to my blog on Google+. You can also follow me on Instagram @reneebruch and on Twitter @ReneeBruchPhoto. Also visit my official website at www.reneebruch.com and my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/ReneeBruchPhotography.
Thank you all and I'll be back soon with another post for you!